The Way We Work
We pride ourselves on our honest and professional approach. We know your time is valuable and we guarantee not to propose properties that do not match your criteria. We do this by :
- Clearly understanding your requirements before we do anything else.
- Providing a detailed description and photographs of all properties proposed.
- Refining your requirements and agreeing a schedule with you prior to your visit.
- The visit is well organised with no waiting around for key holders to appear.
- Making detailed visits to all the properties we offer for sale (we refuse many properties offered to us due to poor location), so there are no bad surprises and we can answer all your questions.
- If you have come to the South of France just to visit property with us then we can meet you directly at the airport, saving you valuable time and car hire costs.
- We can also help you with finding accommodation and, if you have the time, providing you with ideas for site seeing, good restaurants and excellent wineries for a 'degustation'.
Once you have found the right property with us and because we want you to be a proud and happy owner of a house in the South of France, we :
- Get the best deal possible for you, no other agency can better us.
- Provide a list of surveyors, allowing you to select the one that you prefer and then organising the visit with the surveyor of your choice. (Surveying is not a common practice in France when buying a property however we know from experience that some international clients like to have this service).
- Help you find a notaire who speaks your language and is dedicated to just taking care of you and your needs.
- Help you with getting the best offers for a mortgage and all the associated paperwork.
- Organise a visit to the bank of your choice to open a bank account and we even accompany you to help with any language issues.
We will also help you to settle in by :
- Organising the house insurance, the reading of metres, connecting the telephone and changing over all utilities to your name together with payment by direct debits if you wish.
- If your property needs some redecoration, extension, or just small improvements, we help you to find the right people, from the architect to the companies who do the work.
- There are many other small services we have been asked for in the past and can offer useful help and advice.